- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
Gifts from Nana are always perfect! This heart blanket pattern is a really easy pattern that works up quickly and would make a perfect gift for a baby girl or a baby boy.
Happy Hearts Blanket free crochet pattern by D Maunz is a very easy to follow baby blanket pattern that looks beautiful in ombre yarns, variegated yarns and solid color yarns too. If you’ve been looking for the perfect gift for a dear baby or a dear friend this pattern is an amazing choice.
Happy Hearts Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Measures approx. (With BORDER.) 40″ × 50″.
I used 3 Caron Big Cakes in Honey Glazed which I deconstructed for larger color blocks.
Size K hook.
More Quick and Easy Blanket Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Happy Hearts Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crochet Creations
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.