- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
This lacy crochet baby blanket is perfect for the summer and a great addition to any nursery. Blossom Baby Blanket by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns is avery lovely pattern made using an easy crochet stitch called the Blossom Stitch. With a nice lacy appearance, this stitch blanket pattern can be easily adjusted to any width and length.
Easy Summer Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly Big! (Light #3, 14oz)
Crochet Hook: G 4.00mm
Gauge: Measures 2.5″ over 3 V-sts.
Finished Size: 30″ x 30″
Check out the original source for this Summer Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
Thanks to CrochetN’Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.