- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
This lacy crochet baby blanket is perfect for the summer and a great addition to any nursery. Blossom Baby Blanket by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns is avery lovely pattern made using an easy crochet stitch called the Blossom Stitch. With a nice lacy appearance, this stitch blanket pattern can be easily adjusted to any width and length.
Easy Summer Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly Big! (Light #3, 14oz)
Crochet Hook: G 4.00mm
Gauge: Measures 2.5″ over 3 V-sts.
Finished Size: 30″ x 30″
Check out the original source for this Summer Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
Thanks to CrochetN’Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.