- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
Floral crochet blanket patterns are beautiful, romantic and timeless. Floral Beauty Throw by Nanette M. Seale is an intermediate crochet patter with a beautiful design and a modern take on a floral square. Being crocheted with just one color of Super Saver Stripes yarn which by design changes colors all by itself, this throw requires only very few ends to weave in.
Throw is made up of 30 Squares which are worked in rounds with right side facing throughout. Squares are arranged in rows and are crocheted together. An Edging is worked around joined Squares. To keep colors flowing in same sequence as skeins, keep track of order that they were worked.
Floral Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
RED HEART® Super Saver®Stripes: 11 skeins 4968 Parrot Stripe
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm US I-9
Rounds 1-6 = 4½“ 11 cm;
Square = 8¾” 22 cm.
CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Throw measures 48” 122 cm x 55” 140 cm.
More Floral Throw Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Floral Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.