- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
Floral crochet blanket patterns are beautiful, romantic and timeless. Floral Beauty Throw by Nanette M. Seale is an intermediate crochet patter with a beautiful design and a modern take on a floral square. Being crocheted with just one color of Super Saver Stripes yarn which by design changes colors all by itself, this throw requires only very few ends to weave in.
Throw is made up of 30 Squares which are worked in rounds with right side facing throughout. Squares are arranged in rows and are crocheted together. An Edging is worked around joined Squares. To keep colors flowing in same sequence as skeins, keep track of order that they were worked.
Floral Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
RED HEART® Super Saver®Stripes: 11 skeins 4968 Parrot Stripe
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.5mm US I-9
Rounds 1-6 = 4½“ 11 cm;
Square = 8¾” 22 cm.
CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Throw measures 48” 122 cm x 55” 140 cm.
More Floral Throw Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Floral Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Nanette M. Seale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.