- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- This Modern Granny Square Crochet Potholder Is The “Go To” Item That Will Work So Well For You
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
Making a crochet lap blanket for hospice is a great way for crocheters to contribute charitably while doing what they love. Think Pink Lap Blanket by Sara Sach is an easy pattern you can use to make crochet lap blankets for seniors. Use your own combination of colors and crochet as many as you wish. Hospice patients need lap blankets and they will love a gift made especially for them.
Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
Crochet Hook – H / 5.00 MM 10 oz.
Yarn – Light (3) I Used Premier DK Colors –Tiara –
2 balls (766 yds./ 10 oz.)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!