- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Granny Square With An Amigurumi Rabbit
Crochet blankets are quick and easy last-minute gift ideas and when you come across a free pattern like this one, you feel like you won the lottery! Super Easy Lap Blanket by Kelly Machado is a really nice little pattern for a quick blanket. The quick and easy crochet pattern is great to make a cuddly blanket in just a couple of hours to give as a shower gift or a last—minute gift for any situation.
3 Skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids (I used the color BLOSSOM)
1 size P (15 mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KraftyKelz
Thanks to Kelly Machado for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.