- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
The texture and the stitch combo in this beautiful crochet textured lap blanket free pattern is easy and repetitive. Ferguson Lap Blanket is another great pattern designed .by Michelle Ferguson of Two Brothers Blankets. This pattern is great for beginners as well as the seasoned crocheter and can be easily adjusted so you can make different sizes of afghans and blankets and serve different purposes.
Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern
I used two skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Pound of Love for my Ferguson Lap Blanket. It took me about a skein and a half to complete the measurements in the pattern. I loved using pound of love because you only have to add yarn once. The whole skein is 1020 yards!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.