- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
The texture and the stitch combo in this beautiful crochet textured lap blanket free pattern is easy and repetitive. Ferguson Lap Blanket is another great pattern designed .by Michelle Ferguson of Two Brothers Blankets. This pattern is great for beginners as well as the seasoned crocheter and can be easily adjusted so you can make different sizes of afghans and blankets and serve different purposes.
Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern
I used two skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Pound of Love for my Ferguson Lap Blanket. It took me about a skein and a half to complete the measurements in the pattern. I loved using pound of love because you only have to add yarn once. The whole skein is 1020 yards!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image.