- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] This Sweater Pattern Is Amazing And Looks Gorgeous On Everyone
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
Make this cute crochet preemie blanket for a tiny baby! With a smaller hook so eyelets won’t catch the tiny fingers. Teeny Ripples by Marie Segares is a lovely baby blanket free crochet pattern that requires Basic crochet skills: chain, single crochet, double crochet. This rolling ripple pattern is designed to meet the donation requirements of the Amelia Project.
Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern
Preemie/Stroller Blanket: 25” (63.5 cm) wide x 24” (61 cm) long.
Lion Brand Feels Like Butta yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 218 yd/199 m) – 2 skeins each in 108 Dusty Blue (CA), 106 Ice (CB), 156 Mint (CC), and 100 White (CD), or approximately 218 yd (199 m) each in any medium weight yarn. PLEASE NOTE: I used almost exactly one skein of each yarn for this pattern. If your gauge is different than mine, you may need more yarn to make a blanket of the same size. That’s why I’ve listed 2 skeins of each colorway in the supply list.
US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket Free Pattern.
Thanks to Marie Segares for the article inspiration and featured image.