- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Slouch Makes The Perfect Unique And Creative Gift
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
Higher peaks and deeper valleys or heartbit ripple whatever you choose to see we’re sure you agree with us that this pattern is simply gorgeous. We love everything about the lovely Heartbeat Ripple by ByMimzan. The colors are fabulous, the pattern can be easily customized to any size you wish with any yarn or hook size and then the name …the name is just lovely!
Heartbeat Ripple Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
SIZE: Babyblanket ca 50 x 70 cm
YARN: Scheepjes Catona 100% cotton
2 skeins of each colour, 3 of the bordercolour
Pink Version: Colour nr: 074, 106, 128, 238, 251 and 398 (nr 128 as bordercolour)
Blue Version: Colour nr: 106, 164, 173, 247, 393 och 509 (nr 164 as bordercolour)
HOOK: 3,5 mm
YOU WILL NEED: Scissors and tapestry needle to weave yarn tails in
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Heartbeat Ripple Blanket.
Thanks to ByMimzan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.