- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- Baby Hat And Booties Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Throw Pillow Pattern I’ve Ever Seen! And Quick Too!
- Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern
Before you know it, you’ll fall in love with this stitch pattern! It’s easy to memorize so it’s a mindless project that you can do anytime. The colors selected for this afghan are absolutely stunning! V-Stitch Ripple Afghan by Kara Gunza is a stunning pattern featured in a glorious combination of colors!
The effect created by the V-stitch added to the ripple and multiplied by the color combination and changes look amazing together and create a stunning afghan..
V-Stitch Crochet Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Here’s what you need:
5 coordinating colors of bulky weight yarn, approx. 2 skeins (272 yards) of each
tapestry needle, scissors
For more exciting afghan projects, check out the following:
Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron
This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve
Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot
Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.