- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
Crochet cup cozies come in a variety of styles. Today’s featured cup cozy is pretty simple yet totally adorable. Pineapples Mug Cozy by Divine Debris is the perfect coffee or tea cup cozy crochet pattern. The fruity pineapple design is so much fun!
Invoke those lovely Summer months & thoughts of relaxing with a nice cold & creamy drink with this mug cozy! This cozy works great even on hot beverages 🙂
Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx .6 oz/ 31 yds
I used Caron One Pound
Check out more of our favorite cup cozy patterns: Click on the link and it will open each one in a new tab!!!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.