- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
The truth is: not everybody drinks or even likes coffee! Some people like tea, hot chocolate or a different hot beverage. This Warm And Toasty – Crochet Mug Cozies pattern by talented Chiwei works for those too. It’s a great pattern for Thanksgiving, for Christmas and for everyday for that matter.
This is a comfort pattern for whenever you want to hold a warm mug without worrying to burn your palms or drop the mug. What if you make a different crochet coffee cozy for every day of the week? Or maybe in colors to define your moods, kind of like: oh, I feel blue today? LOL. Just a thought….
The cozies are worked up in Sugar n’ Cream cotton yarn, and boy did I go a little hog wild when Michaels had a yarn sale. I got the personalized buttons from WearhouseIndustries, and altered the mug cozy pattern slightly in order to crochet the buttons directly into the piece instead of adding it at the end. (Source)
Thanks to Chiwei for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.