- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
Those colors are mesmerizing! The waffle crochet stitch is fabulous by itself but these colors are making it even more interesting and beautiful.
This really pretty blanket looks lovely and warm and it seems the perfect pattern for cake yarn.
It has fabulous texture and is great for blankets or even some dishcloths.
Squared Waffle Rainbow Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern can be made in any weight yarn you choose, with appropriate hook for the yarn weight (8ply/Dk/#3 weight – 4.5mm hook)
Raised Squared waffle can be made to any size from a washcloth to a blanket
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST