- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
“Happy June everyone! With June being Pride month I decided I wanted to release my Be Brave Wall Hanging on the first Tuesday. Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern by Divine Debris is a lovely wall decor pattern with a simple design you could adapt to a bag if you’re so inclined but I love it as a wall hanging and a reminder that the bravest thing you can do it be you.”
Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx. 3 oz. / 118 yards
I used Caron One Pound
More Tapestry Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.