- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
“Isn’t tapestry crochet lovely? You can create such fun designs with a little practice and an idea. This design is cute and perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day of the year that you might need a pretty heart or 6 for your kitchen. Pretty Hearts Hot Pad free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com, also makes a fun gift and with all the different color combinations, you can really make something neat and unique every time!”
Hearts Hot Pads Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.50 Oz/ 73 yards
I used Sugar and Cream yarn for this (4 – 5 colors)
For hot pads or pot holders, use cotton yarn because acrylic will burn/ melt
Check out the original source for this Hearts Hot Pads Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.