- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket In Fruity Colors [Video Tutorial]
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
What pretty coin purses! Practical & unique idea! Do you know how to do “tapestry” crochet? Try this Tapestry Crochet Coin Purse by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) to store your kids’ lunch money. The pattern for this quick little crochet purse is easy and fun. If you need help in adding the zipper, here is a post to to help ease your work.
This time I thought it would be fun to play with Tapestry Crochet.
It really is quite easy to do and brings a whole new world of design possibilities. It works up into a nice firm fabric making it ideal for pouches, bags, bowls or even hats.
To whet your appetite we’ll make a quick little coin purse. Make one or many, they make great little gifts and Christmas is just around the corner. Really! So lets get started…
Image source: Michelle
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.