- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December.
The second square is a fun Valentine’s Day inspired heart design. 8″ Tapestry Heart Afghan Square free crochet pattern by Divine Debris is a bit more advanced than last month’s, with 3 colors, but it’s still a quick project and will make a great addition to your growing collection!”
How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 3 colors
I used Bernat Super Value
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.