- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
“This lovely infinity scarf can be made using less than one skein of Caron Cake yarn. Infinity scarves are popular among the younger crowd and can spice up any wardrobe. The lacy stitch pattern gives it the much-needed drape and texture. Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf by CrochetDreamz is one pattern you can wear well into the spring. You can even try it in a single color yarn and it will still turn out beautiful.”
Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight variegated yarn. I used one ball of Caron Cakes in color Jelly Roll.
2. Hook J (6 mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
65 inches around and 9 inches wide
Check out the original source for this Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.