- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful Spiral Baby Blanket
“This lovely infinity scarf can be made using less than one skein of Caron Cake yarn. Infinity scarves are popular among the younger crowd and can spice up any wardrobe. The lacy stitch pattern gives it the much-needed drape and texture. Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf by CrochetDreamz is one pattern you can wear well into the spring. You can even try it in a single color yarn and it will still turn out beautiful.”
Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight variegated yarn. I used one ball of Caron Cakes in color Jelly Roll.
2. Hook J (6 mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
65 inches around and 9 inches wide
Check out the original source for this Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.