- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
“This lovely infinity scarf can be made using less than one skein of Caron Cake yarn. Infinity scarves are popular among the younger crowd and can spice up any wardrobe. The lacy stitch pattern gives it the much-needed drape and texture. Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf by CrochetDreamz is one pattern you can wear well into the spring. You can even try it in a single color yarn and it will still turn out beautiful.”
Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight variegated yarn. I used one ball of Caron Cakes in color Jelly Roll.
2. Hook J (6 mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
65 inches around and 9 inches wide
Check out the original source for this Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.