- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- How To Carry Yarn Up The Sides When Crocheting Stripes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
“Who wouldn’t like a pair of boot cuffs? Make a pair using this crochet pattern and turn one boots into many. Make a matching pair of mittens and you are dressed to kill. Brooklyn Boot Cuffs by CrochetDreamz work up quick and has a lovely texture. The wooden buttons just add to the charm, don’t you think?”
Find the Brooklyn Fingerless Mittens free crochet pattern HERE.
1. Worsted weight ( size 4 medium) yarn
2. Hook – G (4.25mm) and F ( 3.75mm)
3. 2 Pairs of ¾ inch wooden buttons
Using G hook, 17 sc rows worked in back loops = 4 inches
Finished size: 12.5 inches around and 6 inches high.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Boot Cuffs Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.