- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
Fun to make and fabulous to wear this One Size Fits All crochet hat is the perfect addition for your spring and summer wardrobe. Classy, feminine and super chic, this hat will make you feel the Belle of the town! This lovely hat, offers nice protection from the sun and looks amazing! Garden Party Hat by Alla Koval is an adorable hat pattern that can combine your favorite color and your favorite flowers.
Small (infant)/ Medium (child)/ Large (adult)
18 (20, 22)” head circumferences. Instructions are the
same for all sizes. The weight of the yarn used and their
corresponding gauges result in the various sizes.
• for size Small (CS): Shachenmayr Catania (100%
Cotton/50 g/136 yds) # 0146 or any other light
weight cotton or blend of similar yardage in yellow –
• for size Medium (CM): Katia Bamboo (60% bamboo,
40% cotton/50 g (1.75 oz)/109 yds) or Tahki Cotton
Classic (100% cotton/50 g/108 yds) or any other DK
3 weight cotton or blend of similar yardage in lime –
• for size Large (CL): Cascade Cotton Rich (64% cotton,
36% Nylon/50 gr (1.75 oz/ 80 yds) or Red Heart
Eco-Cotton or any other worsted Medium 4 weight
cotton or blend of similar yardage in white – 2 balls
C-2/2.75MM (A); D-3/3.25MM (B); F-5/3.75MM (L) crochet
hook or size to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this Crochet Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little CityGirl
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.