- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
What would you rather crochet: a toy, a baby blanket or a decoration? With this 3 in 1 Woodland Bear Blanket by Crafting Happiness you don’t have to choose anymore! This bear blanket crochet pattern is all these three in one: a cuddly warm blanket and a toy for your baby baby and then it folds into a decorative pillow or armchair decor.
Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in cream
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in brown
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in dark brown
crochet hook size 4mm
blunt sewing needle to fit the yarn used to stitch the parts together
10mm black doll safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Crafting Happiness for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!