- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
What would you rather crochet: a toy, a baby blanket or a decoration? With this 3 in 1 Woodland Bear Blanket by Crafting Happiness you don’t have to choose anymore! This bear blanket crochet pattern is all these three in one: a cuddly warm blanket and a toy for your baby baby and then it folds into a decorative pillow or armchair decor.
Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in cream
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in brown
2 x 100g balls of DK (light worsted yarn) in dark brown
crochet hook size 4mm
blunt sewing needle to fit the yarn used to stitch the parts together
10mm black doll safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Bear Blanket Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Crafting Happiness for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!