- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Little Christmas Trees Stitch
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
What an interesting looking pattern! It’s crochet, even though it looks like a knitted project! I Got the Blues Infinity Scarf by Pamela Rappaport is a gorgeous cowl with a magnificent design and a stunning choice of colors. This lovely project very intricate looking is a really fast and easy project that will make a great last minute gift.
1 skein of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable or long color striping yarn of choice in worsted.
size J/6mm hook
1 stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pamela Rappaport
Thanks to Pamela Rappaport for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.