- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
Here is a pattern that offers unlimited possibilities! This gorgeous scarf is made in 7 colors, crocheted in random order, chosen by a random stripe generator. Chevron Infinity Scarf by Dandelion Daze is easy to make and fun since you use can such a variety of colors to create tons of different looks.
When you visit Heather’s site to get the written pattern you’ll get the link to the random stripe generator too.
Here is what I came up with! You can use any combination of colors that you’d like. I wanted something bright and was going for kind of tribal/Azteca colors. I don’t think the colors looked exactly “tribally” together, but I still love the result. I chose 7 colors and crocheted them in a random order.
Thanks to Heather for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.