- [Free Pattern] This Little Angel Bookmark Makes A Great Gift For People Of All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- Rainbow Weighted Blanket Filled With Sunshine
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
Here is a pattern that offers unlimited possibilities! This gorgeous scarf is made in 7 colors, crocheted in random order, chosen by a random stripe generator. Chevron Infinity Scarf by Dandelion Daze is easy to make and fun since you use can such a variety of colors to create tons of different looks.
When you visit Heather’s site to get the written pattern you’ll get the link to the random stripe generator too.
Here is what I came up with! You can use any combination of colors that you’d like. I wanted something bright and was going for kind of tribal/Azteca colors. I don’t think the colors looked exactly “tribally” together, but I still love the result. I chose 7 colors and crocheted them in a random order.
Thanks to Heather for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.