- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
Here is a pattern that offers unlimited possibilities! This gorgeous scarf is made in 7 colors, crocheted in random order, chosen by a random stripe generator. Chevron Infinity Scarf by Dandelion Daze is easy to make and fun since you use can such a variety of colors to create tons of different looks.
When you visit Heather’s site to get the written pattern you’ll get the link to the random stripe generator too.
Here is what I came up with! You can use any combination of colors that you’d like. I wanted something bright and was going for kind of tribal/Azteca colors. I don’t think the colors looked exactly “tribally” together, but I still love the result. I chose 7 colors and crocheted them in a random order.
Thanks to Heather for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.