- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make an amazing baby blanket that’s beautifully textured but not lacy, with a stunning arrangement of color and can be done with really any yarn you want. The thicker the yarn, the bigger the blanket and and vice versa. Inspired yet? <3
Part 1 – In this video I show you how to crochet my Loop Stitch Baby Blanket pattern, whilst also reviewing the new Paintbox range of yarns, which is available now exclusively to LoveCrochet.com. In this video I use their DK 100% acrylic yarn to create this mile-a-minute blanket, but of course you can use any yarn weight and type you like! I hope you enjoy and feel inspired.
Part 2 – In this video I show you how to finish my Loop Stitch Baby Blanket pattern ….
For more beautiful crochet stitches and patterns and to get in touch with the designer please visit: HappyBerry Crochet YouTube channel.
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.