- [Free Pattern] This Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Will Look Amazing On You
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
There are many variations of the crochet heart stitch and one is more beautiful than the other. For our more visual crocheters here we feature today this beautiful crocheted heart stitch that can be learnt by watching and following the video tutorial on the next page. This crochet stitch can be used to make beautiful borders to blankets or afghans in any size but it can also be used to create the entire piece itself. A blanket full of hearts is a blanket would love. Who wouldn’t like one? <3
Crochet Heart Stitch Video Tutorial & Written Pattern
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Heart Stitch Video Tutorial & Written Pattern.