- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
Why is my crochet seam diagonal? Ever wonder how to keep crochet seam straight when crocheting beanies, hats or even bags ? If your answer is yes, than this tutorial is perfect for you! Keep reading!
There’s a simple trick to create the perfect straight seam and that really helpful trick and that trick is going to be revealed to you by Nicole of Nicki’s Homemade Crafts through a really great video tutorial as well as a photo tutorial.
How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
You May Also Like
Head over to Nicki’s Homemade Crafts to learn =>>How to crochet the perfectly straight seam when crocheting in rounds.
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.