- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
If you’re still searching for the most comfortable loafers crochet pattern, here is one that will make your feet happy. This Loafers / Slippers free crochet pattern designed by Littlejohn’s Yarn can be done quite quickly and it’s delicious for the feet. They will make you feel like you walk on a perfect surface.
Crochet Loafer Pattern
#4 worsted weight yarn, Lily Sugar’n Cream 200 yards
4 mm Hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Littlejohn’s Yarn for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!