- Fire Breathing Dragon Amigurumi For Endless Fun
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
If you’re still searching for the most comfortable loafers crochet pattern, here is one that will make your feet happy. This Loafers / Slippers free crochet pattern designed by Littlejohn’s Yarn can be done quite quickly and it’s delicious for the feet. They will make you feel like you walk on a perfect surface.
Crochet Loafer Pattern
#4 worsted weight yarn, Lily Sugar’n Cream 200 yards
4 mm Hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Littlejohn’s Yarn for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!