- The Perfect Yarn Basket Pattern- Three Different Sizes
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Forever Trendy Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
This cute little pattern can be used to make a key ring or a perfumed sachet or a lovely blanket. The Circle of Awareness Block by Artisan loops is a 6” block that can be easily enlarged by adding extra rounds. I hope you’ll be inspired by the story behind the creation of this lovely and versatile pattern, it’s truly touching.
DK weight : 14cm (5.5”)
Worsted : 16cm (6”)
SUGGESTED YARN and HOOK
Any yarn can be used for this pattern, with its appropriate
hook. The examples shown use the following:
• DK – 4mm [G-6] – 34m [37yds]
• Worsted – 5.5mm [I-9] – 46m [50yds]
• Fine(2) – 3.25mm [D-3] – 25m [27yds]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Artisan loops
Thanks to Nell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.