- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] 3 Fabulous Crochet Tote Bags That Are Easy And Fun To Make
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
This afghan is absolutely gorgeous! And, thanks to this wonderful video tutorial for beginners, courtesy of WoolyWondersCrochet, it’s very easy to make too! The perfect crochet for beginners project! You can use whatever yarn you like for this granny squares pattern, however, if you wish to make the same afghan like in this tutorial, you may like to know that the yarn used for this demonstration is Drops Baby Merino yarn. This yarn comes in lots of great colors that all go well so you can choose your favorite combination.
This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Tutorial For Beginners is easy to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.