- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
This afghan is absolutely gorgeous! And, thanks to this wonderful video tutorial for beginners, courtesy of WoolyWondersCrochet, it’s very easy to make too! The perfect crochet for beginners project! You can use whatever yarn you like for this granny squares pattern, however, if you wish to make the same afghan like in this tutorial, you may like to know that the yarn used for this demonstration is Drops Baby Merino yarn. This yarn comes in lots of great colors that all go well so you can choose your favorite combination.
This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Tutorial For Beginners is easy to understand and follow. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.