- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] The Bubbly Sheep On This Knitted Hat Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
I read somewhere that if knit and crochet had a baby, it would be named Tunisian crochet. LOL. I think, this saying is both funny and smart. Tunisian crochet is different from both knit and crochet and yet, belongs to the same family. The ways you can use colors when doing a Tunisian crochet project are amazing.
Here’s the easiest video tutorial I could find on how to crochet the tunisian crochet stitch – also known as the afghan stitch or Tunisian simple stitch. You can use any size hook that you would like. Smaller hooks will produce smaller stitches; larger hooks will produce larger stitches. With this in mind, please, go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.