- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.