- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
This crochet tote is fabulous. This is a pretty easy pattern even for a newbie. For a crocheted bag, this STURDY MARKET TOTE by Delia, is really tough stuff. It’s recommended to make this tote in super bulky yarn or if you don’t have it, try crocheting with three to four strands of worsted weight yarn together to see if you can achieve the same gauge, which is a bit of a tight gauge to make the bag more functional.
You’ll love the photo tutorial, which helps illustrate how the pattern works.