- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
Simple is many times beautiful. In this case is feminine too! This Tank Top With Shell Stitch by Susan Brittain has all the qualities you may look for in a comfortable, great looking tank top. The shell stitch ads charm and makes it simply gorgeous. This pattern claims to be perfect for beginners. Directions are available for women’s sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL).
Use a basic shell stitch to crochet this tank top, and you’ll have a cool, comfortable top for warm-weather wear. This shell-stitch tank top is perfect for a starter project.
Finished bust: 25 1/2 (28, 30 1/2, 32 1/2, 35) in.
Back length: 20 1/2 (20 1/2, 20 1/2, 21 1/4, 21 1/4) in. (Source)
Image source: Susan Brittain
Thanks to Susan Brittain for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.