- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- One Skein Crochet Mittens
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
Simple is many times beautiful. In this case is feminine too! This Tank Top With Shell Stitch by Susan Brittain has all the qualities you may look for in a comfortable, great looking tank top. The shell stitch ads charm and makes it simply gorgeous. This pattern claims to be perfect for beginners. Directions are available for women’s sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL).
Use a basic shell stitch to crochet this tank top, and you’ll have a cool, comfortable top for warm-weather wear. This shell-stitch tank top is perfect for a starter project.
Finished bust: 25 1/2 (28, 30 1/2, 32 1/2, 35) in.
Back length: 20 1/2 (20 1/2, 20 1/2, 21 1/4, 21 1/4) in. (Source)
Image source: Susan Brittain
Thanks to Susan Brittain for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.