- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
Simple is many times beautiful. In this case is feminine too! This Tank Top With Shell Stitch by Susan Brittain has all the qualities you may look for in a comfortable, great looking tank top. The shell stitch ads charm and makes it simply gorgeous. This pattern claims to be perfect for beginners. Directions are available for women’s sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL).
Use a basic shell stitch to crochet this tank top, and you’ll have a cool, comfortable top for warm-weather wear. This shell-stitch tank top is perfect for a starter project.
Finished bust: 25 1/2 (28, 30 1/2, 32 1/2, 35) in.
Back length: 20 1/2 (20 1/2, 20 1/2, 21 1/4, 21 1/4) in. (Source)
Image source: Susan Brittain
Thanks to Susan Brittain for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.