- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
Have fun learning how to make this beautiful and versatile pattern. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Kristin Omdahl and learn how to master the post stitches technique.
Learn how to crochet post stitches in this beautiful textured pattern in spiral rounds that don’t join! It’s a great way to make the beginning and end of round invisible.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Kristin Omdahl
Thanks to Kristin Omdahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.