- This Crochet Little Black Dress Pattern Is Simple And Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Bath Mat
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
These hearts are so lovely and just in time for Valentine’s Day! Such an adorable idea for a gift! There is not even one person on this world that cannot use a keychain! Kids and adults we all need keychains, especially when they come in such a cute and hearty form! This Crochet Heart by Kerstin Arnold can be easily decorated in any way you desire, you can even write a message on it…of course, if you know how to do it!
My hearts are made of cotton yarn with 136 or 137 yards50 grams and a hook size 2 mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kerstin Arnold’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kerstin Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.