- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
These hearts are so lovely and just in time for Valentine’s Day! Such an adorable idea for a gift! There is not even one person on this world that cannot use a keychain! Kids and adults we all need keychains, especially when they come in such a cute and hearty form! This Crochet Heart by Kerstin Arnold can be easily decorated in any way you desire, you can even write a message on it…of course, if you know how to do it!
My hearts are made of cotton yarn with 136 or 137 yards50 grams and a hook size 2 mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kerstin Arnold’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kerstin Arnold for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.