- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
This is a fantastic blanket! Very warm and fast to make, this is the perfect blanket for a baby born when is really cold outside. The 2 Sided Baby Afghan by Janet David looks gorgeous on both sides. This stitch makes a lovely reversible fabric which is pretty thick and heavy. So pretty that it doesn’t even need an edging!
Materials: 12 oz.. each of 2 colors baby yarn or sport yarn. Size G Hook
Gauge: 6 shells = 6 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat:Yarn Lover’s Room
Thanks to Janet David for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.