- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
This is a fantastic blanket! Very warm and fast to make, this is the perfect blanket for a baby born when is really cold outside. The 2 Sided Baby Afghan by Janet David looks gorgeous on both sides. This stitch makes a lovely reversible fabric which is pretty thick and heavy. So pretty that it doesn’t even need an edging!
Materials: 12 oz.. each of 2 colors baby yarn or sport yarn. Size G Hook
Gauge: 6 shells = 6 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat:Yarn Lover’s Room
Thanks to Janet David for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.