- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
Working in a spiral is ridiculously easy and there is no need for joining. Learn how to make a beautiful Spiral Textured Cowl, courtesy of Kristin Omdahl and learn how to make the perfect post stitches texture without joining at the end of the rounds. The pattern comes in writing and is accompanied by a useful video tutorial to help you maser this technique in the shortest time possible. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I love the texture of post stitches in a stitch pattern. However, when worked in the round, sometimes post stitches can get lost at the joins of the rounds because ch3 has to count for a dc. One way to eliminate this problem is to work in a spiral instead of rounds. In this video, I show you how to work this beautiful stitch pattern in the round, in spiral, without joining at the end of the rounds. The results are perfect post stitch texture throughout the entire project.