- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
Working in a spiral is ridiculously easy and there is no need for joining. Learn how to make a beautiful Spiral Textured Cowl, courtesy of Kristin Omdahl and learn how to make the perfect post stitches texture without joining at the end of the rounds. The pattern comes in writing and is accompanied by a useful video tutorial to help you maser this technique in the shortest time possible. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I love the texture of post stitches in a stitch pattern. However, when worked in the round, sometimes post stitches can get lost at the joins of the rounds because ch3 has to count for a dc. One way to eliminate this problem is to work in a spiral instead of rounds. In this video, I show you how to work this beautiful stitch pattern in the round, in spiral, without joining at the end of the rounds. The results are perfect post stitch texture throughout the entire project.