- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.