- Beautiful Crocheted Flowers Free Patterns
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Knit and Crochet Ever After. This video tutorial is going to show you the basics of how to make this stitch how to put it on your stick, how to put it on the stick and how to work it off of the stick. You’ll also get some pointers and how to figure out if your pattern is reading different from what you’re seeing here. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
Thanks to Deja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.