- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Get inspired to add more color and style to your bathroom with this fabulous crochet bath mat. This beautiful square motif makes this mat extremely appealing and well worth the effort. This free Bath Mat pattern is being offered by Anna Nikipirowicz on her blog Moochka.”What could be better than stepping on this soft, cushiony mat after bathing?
I have used just standard household cotton string, which you can buy in any DIY shops, medium weight which is around aran weight, a 5mm crochet hook and fabric dye, if you want to change colour.
The pattern is just standard Afghan Square…
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moochka
Thanks to Anna Nikipirowicz this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.