- [Free Pattern] Yoga Lover? These Socks Are Perfect!
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.