- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- Stunning Cat Tent Pattern For The Feline Friend Who Rules Your Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.