- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.