- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.