- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.