- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Diamond Granny Square Pattern To Decorate Your Space
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
This amazing crochet Hawaiian Flowers pattern is great for so many projects: blankets, coasters, cushions, scarves, ponchos,belts, accessories, etc. So happy, bright, simple, unique,original. I love the flowers and what a great way to use up some stash yarn. These fun Hawaiian flowers by Sarah London are a great way to play with colors.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sarah London
Thanks to Sarah London this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.