- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.