- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- Beautiful Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern In Pastel Colours
- [Free Pattern] Very Fast And Simple Knitted Scarf With Amazing Texture!
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
I really like the look of this square; it kind of takes my breath away every time I look at it. The design is so unique! It feels to me that the centre of the square is trying to move and escape from the frame. What do you see when you look at this square? I think that this is one of those designs that truly leave a lot of space for imagination, so different people will see different things. Awesome! On the Huh Crochet Square by Jacqui Goulbourn is both a fun and super easy block. The pattern is available for 8″ or 12″ sizes.
Get inspired by this gorgeous throw made by MariSama. Check out more details about the colors and size here.
Image source: MariSama
Thanks to Jacqui Goulbourn for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.