- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
I really like the look of this square; it kind of takes my breath away every time I look at it. The design is so unique! It feels to me that the centre of the square is trying to move and escape from the frame. What do you see when you look at this square? I think that this is one of those designs that truly leave a lot of space for imagination, so different people will see different things. Awesome! On the Huh Crochet Square by Jacqui Goulbourn is both a fun and super easy block. The pattern is available for 8″ or 12″ sizes.
Get inspired by this gorgeous throw made by MariSama. Check out more details about the colors and size here.
Image source: MariSama
Thanks to Jacqui Goulbourn for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.