- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
Follow along with Catalina Stan and learn how to make this gorgeous stitch called The Spider Stitch. This is a great pattern you can use to create stuff for Halloween and also to make great lacy afghans and romantic shawls for colder summer nights. If you need the written version for this lovely stitch, please visit here for more details.
Thanks to Catalina Stan for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.