- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.