- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.