- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Cute Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
- How To Make Faux Fur Pom Poms For Hats [Video Tutorial]
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.