- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
How do you store your plastic bags?
This crochet bag holder is the perfect solution to help you keep your plastic bags organized. This is a simple project to do even in the car or in a road trip. You can keep the grocery bag holder in the kitchen, like in the picture below, or in the trunk of your car so you make sure you don’t forget them at home when you go for groceries. If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial below.
Easy, Cute, and Useful! This Grocery bag holder can as long as you need. It is made from Spa Yarn (size 3) but will work with any yarn or colors you want. Great idea for those who hold on to their grocery bags.
Materials:Spa yarn colors; Misty Taupe, Ocean Spray, Size Hook Crochet hook.
Crochet Bag Holder
Image source: John McGarvey
Thank you to craftown.com for the Crochet Bag Holder written pattern, featured image and inspiration!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!