- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Easter Bunny Decoration
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
I was drawn immediately to this picture with colorful, beautiful crochet baby hats! They seem so happy and playful! If you wish, you can buy a finished lovely baby hat here. They are made using The Baby Beanie Cap – Half Double Crochet pattern by Teresa Richardson.
You can use different types of yarn and various crochet edging to get different yet beautiful looks. Teresa Richardson (aka Crochet Greek) has wonderful instructional videos on YouTube to help you make beautiful crocheted beanies in all sizes.
Image source: Buttercup Babies
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.