- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
I was drawn immediately to this picture with colorful, beautiful crochet baby hats! They seem so happy and playful! If you wish, you can buy a finished lovely baby hat here. They are made using The Baby Beanie Cap – Half Double Crochet pattern by Teresa Richardson.
You can use different types of yarn and various crochet edging to get different yet beautiful looks. Teresa Richardson (aka Crochet Greek) has wonderful instructional videos on YouTube to help you make beautiful crocheted beanies in all sizes.
Image source: Buttercup Babies
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.