- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
Matching hat and scarf sets are so precious! They make you feel special and also look great. Few people care about matching winter accessories and if you’re one of them, this pattern is something you must definitely try! It’ so easy to make and it looks so stylish and gorgeous! Rustic Fringe Infinity Scarf and the Rustic Slouch Hat by Little Monkeys Crochet are made in Lion’s Pride Woolspun (by Lion Brand Yarn), a pretty awesome #5 bulky weight yarn which shows the details of the stitches so clearly. This hat and scarf set is really cute and the fringe detail so special!
Scarf measures 64″ around, and is 7″ wide (not including fringe). These measurements are easily adjustable.
Hat measures 10.5” across at band, and is 10” tall.
One Size Fist Most (Preteen – Adult Woman).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Monkeys Crochet
Thanks to Rebecca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.