- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
These beauties measure 8” in diameter. The Pretty Petals Potholder by Red Heart is not only a handy potholder but also a decoration item used to bring more beauty and smiles in the kitchen. Pretty and practical, almost too pretty to use near the oven! The pattern is rated easy, so chances are you’ll be making more of these!
Note: Use cotton quilt batting for center of potholder and wool felt for the lining. Polyester batting could allow heat to pass through to your hands, causing burns. If you wash the wool felt before using it to line the potholder, you’ll take care of any additional shrinkage that may occur with laundering.
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.