- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
These beauties measure 8” in diameter. The Pretty Petals Potholder by Red Heart is not only a handy potholder but also a decoration item used to bring more beauty and smiles in the kitchen. Pretty and practical, almost too pretty to use near the oven! The pattern is rated easy, so chances are you’ll be making more of these!
Note: Use cotton quilt batting for center of potholder and wool felt for the lining. Polyester batting could allow heat to pass through to your hands, causing burns. If you wash the wool felt before using it to line the potholder, you’ll take care of any additional shrinkage that may occur with laundering.
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.