- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
These beauties measure 8” in diameter. The Pretty Petals Potholder by Red Heart is not only a handy potholder but also a decoration item used to bring more beauty and smiles in the kitchen. Pretty and practical, almost too pretty to use near the oven! The pattern is rated easy, so chances are you’ll be making more of these!
Note: Use cotton quilt batting for center of potholder and wool felt for the lining. Polyester batting could allow heat to pass through to your hands, causing burns. If you wash the wool felt before using it to line the potholder, you’ll take care of any additional shrinkage that may occur with laundering.
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Red Heart for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.