- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
The possibilities are endless! Beautiful square and great colors! The texture, the size, the colors, this pattern has it all! You can use this granny square to make so many things. And they all turn out beautiful! This lovely flower pattern is the Flower square by Beata Basik and can easily become the inspiration for your next “spring” flower crochet blanket or, as a matter of fact, for any happy, cheerful blanket. Or cushion. Or bag. Check out the picture below. Isn’t that bag beautiful?
Image source: ravelry
Learn how to make the flower separately and watch the video tutorial for this beautiful Flower Granny Square -courtesy of bobwilson123.
Thanks to Beata Basik for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.